Monday, March 13, 2006

The White House is Crying Wolf

I believe the White House is releasing hyped-up information to the media and to the public in regards to Mad Cow Disease and Bird Flu for the purpose of fear and distracting attention from its political problems.

From observation I also believe President G.W. Bush is using the Department of Health & Human Services & NASA as a sounding board to mislead the public.

I know I cannot be alone in my observation that when things are looking bad for the President that either DHHS or NSA comes out with a series of far fetched announcements.

Trips to the Moon & Mars, Bird Flu, Mad Cow. Hell I know I’m not the only one noticing these patterns. Comedians have made countless jokes about such information coming from the government during times of waning public support.

These abuses of power in the dissemination of exaggerated and manipulated information is just one of another exhibits adding to the case for the absolute removal of this corrupt administration.

Yahoo Reports:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060313/ts_nm/madcow_usa_dc

NPR Reports:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4949542&sourceCode=gaw

No comments: