I have spent much time on Checks & Balances condemning Republican policy and promoting Democrats. Now in November 2005 the United States finds itself at a moment where we must shed our political affiliations and have a frank discussion on certain matters.
I also ask you this: is your political interest and your side winning so crucial that Integrity, Character and Truthfulness are no longer important, and God forbid, necessary?
Issues where there is a lack of leadership within the United States:
- The economy
- Profiteering by Corporations and Politicians
- Poor approval of the Government
- An economically stretched population
- Uncommon natural disasters raising the issue of global warming
- Energy Independence, and alternative energy technologies
- The Voting System
- The Patriot Acts
- The War in Iraq
- Monetary & tax policies regarding corporations, & the wealthy versus the worker & Consumer
- Health Care
- Work Force Training
Where is the leadership on these matters?