Thursday, March 23, 2006

CNN News & Fox Entertainment

I watch both CNN & Fox.

From observation I believe it is evident that CNN is a news outlet and that Fox is entertainment.

CNN reports the news. It does report more heavily on certain issues.

Fox presents news with opinion coupled with a partisan agenda.

I know first hand that Bill O'Reily and Sean Hannity are not news reporters but entertainers and frankly fabricators. They consistently present false information.

From living in Tampa Florida where O'Rielly has roots he sparked a controversy that cost a Muslim family their livelihood, whom was later found innocent in a court of law.

Sean Hannity is saying that “WMD's in Iraq were moved to Syria”. No government agency, the President nor the military has stated this.

I can respect a TV station that has a certain ideology, liberal or conservative but giving false information to the public while claiming to be news I can not respect.

No comments: