Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Price of Gas: Part III

This crisis with the price of gas is far to crucial to not respond to out right lies given by politicians and greedy Oil Executives.

This is what I know and have observed.

There seems to be Two Americas. The poor to middle class and the well off. Some say Liberals and Conservatives. Personally I have observed there is also a segment of citizens whom cannot traditionally be called Conservatives because they do not care about spending or accountability for Republicans. They tend to identify as Conservatives, I would call them Radical Christians whom put aside intellectual reason and put their trust in what they hear coming from the Government even though fact are contrary.

The division of America by conservative leaders is no accident.

I respect & work with many of these Radical Conservatives. One day while discussing gas prices 1 of them said that this something we’ll have to live with for 3 more years as stated by a G.W. Bush official.

I strongly disagree because I believe we are being cheated by the Oil Industry.

You see a person like myself when I hear such comments from the government remembers when gas was just a buck $1.50 3 years ago. I remember when Hurricane Katrina was used as an excuse for high gas prices. I know for a fact that supply has actually increased approximately 15%. If you understand economics & the markets, the reason given by politicians & Oil Executives, this increase in supply should have decreased the price of gas. When I see that Oil Companies have posted record profits so high they could pay the National annual deficit of America I know that too much is wrong.

Too me it is like a used car salesman trying to sell you lemon. We the American people, have a bunch of lemons running our government in Washington D.C. and our State capitals.

It doesn’t matter if you’re a Radical Conservative, Conservative, Liberal, Independent. You need transportation, our children’s schools need these moneys in the class room not all spent on gas for buses, and we ALL deserve to the ability to save our hard earned income not give it too greedy excessive Oil companies CEO’s.

No comments: