Friday, September 06, 2024

Forgiveness

 As I reflect often these days on that powerful St. Francis prayer highlighted in a previous post; the topic which I looked up a Bible verse is that of forgiveness. Why the holy spirit placed this topic on my mind at this time when many are facing school pressures - young and old. Well I have begun a new job at a time where I question if my return to the work force is too early after addressing other issues with the goal of making one's life better.  'I don't have time for this' is not my feeling, but my sentiment is simply to forgive...A.T. Brooks



                                                                            Acts 26:18

To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

No comments: