Wednesday, June 05, 2024

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself"

 

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself" - Franklin Delano Roosevelt

This will be a brief post to provide encouragement when experiencing that sensation of Fear. My experience is grounded on faith and yes as the original focus of this blog, political and spiritual leaders whom have addressed topics of social concern. This morning I woke up thinking on something stated by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself".

While researching the quote in linked to this bible verse "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Also a tool to use can be meditation as we become so passionate about those values we believe in. One must stop at a point. Deescalating oneself so at least dialogue and listening can occur. I say this because of where I observe how politics has evolved in the United States of America to a spectator sport. It is not. This still being a blog to discuss a variety of issues; fear of what is to come as I have journeyed to improve myself by stopping to drink alcohol. A personal choice my journey may change however as of today I shall stay the course. Peace brothers and sisters.


No comments: